Moove Lubricants International Environmental Policy
Moove Lubricants Ltd is engaged in the purchase and storage, development, blending and testing of lubricant oils and chemical products for the automotive industry, including associated packing and the management of direct and subcontracted distribution of packaged products manufactured on-site and off-site by third party external providers.
It is Moove Lubricants policy to conduct its business in a sustainable manner and minimise its environmental impact within areas and communities in which we operate.
We are committed to continuous efforts to improve our environmental performance throughout our operations.
Accordingly, Moove’s policy is to:
- Comply with all compliance obligations, relevant environmental legislation and apply responsible standards where laws and regulations do not exist.
- Identify the significant environmental impacts of our operations and manage their impact through appropriate control measures.
- Commit to continually improve our protection of the environment though our environmental performance, pollution prevention, energy use, waste management, emissions and sustainability programmes through appropriate targets and objectives.
- Focus on continually increasing fleet efficiency and reducing emissions from the distribution of our products.
- Commit to ongoing development of our products and packaging to minimise their environmental impact.
- Provide education, training, and procedures for staff to address environmental issues, the environmental effects of our activities, and their roles and responsibilities in delivering the environmental performance objectives of the company.
- Respond quickly and effectively to incidents and non-conformances resulting from our operations and implement investigation findings to prevent reoccurrence.
- Communicate our environmental aims and objectives to staff, suppliers, contractors, customers, and the public.
- Annually evaluate our environmental processes, review the findings and our overall environmental performance against targets and objectives to identify opportunities for improvement.
View or download our policy document below: